Tuesday, April 24, 2007

De La Hoya vs Mayweather Saturday May 5th 9PM ET / 6PM PT on HBO

clipped from www.hbo.com
HBO PAY PER VIEW:  OSCAR DE LA HOYA VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER, February 10, 2006 9:45 PM ET/6:45 PM PT
De La Hoya vs. Mayweather

EVERYONE IS TALKING... ON MAY 5TH THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE WATCHING

It's the fight everyone is talking about. On May 5th the whole world will be watching. De La Hoya -- Mayweather: The World Awaits.


It will be an unprecedented super fight between two boxing superstars and former Olympians, an event poised to shatter records. Golden Boy Promotions announces, The World Awaits--six-division world champion Oscar De La Hoya versus unbeaten, four-division world champion Floyd Mayweather--for the junior middleweight championship. The anticipated match-up will take place Saturday, May 5 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas and will be broadcast live on HBO Pay-Per-View.

 powered by clipmarksblog it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I guess the world awaits...and I guess I'll see it,although I was trying to talk my uncle out of getting it.This,for me,is about the most overhyped fight I can think of;I think Mayweather has conned his way into it(anyway,no serious boxing fan can convince me that this fight is in the same league as say...Dela Hoya-Trinidad).

Randy De La O said...

In terms of actual fighting it's nowhere near the De la Hoya vs Trinidad fight. in terms of promotion, it's breaking records. I hope they both attempt to live up to the hype.

Memorial Day 2024

To those that gave the ultimate sacrifice defending American ideals and freedom, and to the families that endured the loss, we g...