Saturday, May 23, 2009

Jerry Quarry and Joey Orbillo

By Randy De La O

I was cleaning out my garage today and ran across this article from December 15, 1992 from The Los Angeles Times, written by Pete Ehrmann. The article is about both Jerry Quarry and Joey Orbillo. Rick has been on a roll with his interesting memories of the Olympic. Maybe he will share some memories of this fight.

I had trouble with the second page, getting both edges to fit in the scanner. I tried every which way to get the whole page but just couldn't quit make it. The left hand margin is slightly cut off. Still you should be able to get the gist of the article. My apologies.

Click on the photo for a larger more readable version.

No comments:

Carl Weathers 1948 2024

Very sad news. Carl Weathers has passed away. I do not yet know the circumstances.  He was, literally,  the other ha...