Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Collectable Boxing Plates

DSCF8851

It's funny (not really), how you can go bonkers looking for something, sometimes for years, then you give up and forget about it and move on. Then you go nuts looking for something else and that's when you find the first thing you were looking for.

It's been ten years at least, maybe longer, since I've seen these small plates with; Rocky Marciano, Joe Louis and Muhammad Ali - two more are still unaccounted for. I was going through some boxes in the garage looking for a book when I ran across these. Still two more to find, and the book I was looking for but I'm feeling hopeful now.

You can argue about who the real "Greatest" was but I'm just happy to have these back! 


No comments:

Carl Weathers 1948 2024

Very sad news. Carl Weathers has passed away. I do not yet know the circumstances.  He was, literally,  the other ha...