Sunday, November 11, 2007

Cotto Beats Mosley!

Photo courtesy of HBO Sports



When I'm wrong, I'm wrong. It seems Cotto has more on the ball than I gave him credit for. Due to "Technical Difficulties" I didn't see the fight, so I'll give my review when I see the replay, but from all that I read it was a clean but close win with Cotto out boxing the boxer. The judges scorecards were 115-113, 115-113, and 116-113. The crowd seemed satisfied with the judgment and there was no controversy. Congrats to Cotto on his win.

I don't know where this loss leaves Sugar Shane Mosley. He is still more than enough for most, still a class act and still a personal favorite. Best of luck to him.

No comments:

Carl Weathers 1948 2024

Very sad news. Carl Weathers has passed away. I do not yet know the circumstances.  He was, literally,  the other ha...