Monday, September 24, 2007

Oscar Accuser Has Apologized!

According to fightnews.com, the woman that claimed to have taken the outrageous photos of Oscar De La Hoya in fish net stockings has recanted and is now changing her story. "I cannot personally verify the authenticity of the images" she states, she also said "I was pressured into going public with the photos by certain individuals who had improper motives and acted solely for their own financial gain".

Personally, I hope they throw the book at her, and anyone else involved in this scam, and I have no doubt that is what it is, a scam. I cannot imagine the damage that has been done. More to the point I cannot imagine anyone with a brain believing it. For the complete story click here.

No comments:

Memorial Day 2024

To those that gave the ultimate sacrifice defending American ideals and freedom, and to the families that endured the loss, we g...