Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Chicago Blackhawks vs L.A. Kings

Staples Center, Los Angeles, California
Staples Center, Los Angeles, California

DSCF2162
Rick Farris, Brian Higgins and me

DSCF2161
Rick and Monica Farris, Brian Higgins and my wife Jeri De La O


Chicago Blackhawks vs L.A. Kings 11.27/2010 (Blackhawks win 2-1)

Many thanks to our friend Brian Higgins of Chicago  for his generosity in scoring tickets for Rick and I and our wives, last Saturday 11/27/2010. This was my first hockey game, in fact it was the first hockey game for all of us. Great seats and lots of fast paced action. I couldn't have had a better game or teams to watch, the 2010 Stanley Cup Champions, the Chicago Blackhawks vs the home team, the L.A.Kings. I could become a fan. It might take me a while though to understand the game. Lucky for Rick and I, a couple of fights broke out on the ice. Tough dudes and a tough sport!

Brian, a Judo/ Jiu jitsu/ MMA instructor and undefeated former light heavyweight boxer, is head of security for the Chicago Blackhawks. I can tell you that there is no safer team in the NHL.
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

brian said...

"I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out."

Randy De La O said...

Wouldn't that be a switch!

Unknown said...

Older than Moses that joke most certainly is.

Carl Weathers 1948 2024

Very sad news. Carl Weathers has passed away. I do not yet know the circumstances.  He was, literally,  the other ha...