Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Rocky Photo on Instagram

I woke up today to find that Sylvester Stallone posted this photo on the Official Sly Stallone page on Instagram, of him and I at the long gone Main Street Gym in Downtown Los Angeles. The photo was taken during the filming of the original Rocky in 1976.

I don't know if I can ever explain how lucky and how grateful I am just to have been a small part (and it was very small) of this epic boxing movie. It's one of my nicest memories of those days and I treasure it.

As nice as this is it's the reaction from my wife, kids and grandkids that makes this truly meaningful.


1 comment:

FenixSEO said...

Hi fellas,
Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
If someone want to read more about that Ver Mayweather Mcgregor Online Gratis I think this is the right place for you!

Carl Weathers 1948 2024

Very sad news. Carl Weathers has passed away. I do not yet know the circumstances.  He was, literally,  the other ha...